Monday 24 July 2017

Website Update!

Hello! Looking for me? I have a new website!

Head over to www.quietplaydesigns.com to keep up to date with all the Quiet Play happenings!

I'll no longer be blogging here, but will keep the website updated with important links and have a monthly newsletter going out that will have info on new patterns, sales, discounts etc :)

Oh and if you sign up for the newsletter, you can get your hands on this new pattern of mine - for free! Sign up for the newsletter below or at quietplaydesigns.com, confirm your subscription, then the pattern will be automatically emailed (within 10 mins) to the address you signed up with.



Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required


Look forward to seeing you over at quietplaydesigns.com!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!